Print for Trade
Printing – Let us help you with your unique challenges and increase your capacity!
Modernistic has one of the most extensive assortments of multi-color screen and digital printing presses in the entire country; capable of printing up to 144” in length. Our fully integrated production facility totals more than 150,000 square feet with associates who care about quality and turnaround. We are an extension of your organization’s team, protecting your reputation with outstanding quality and service. Modernistic’s state-of-the-art printing processes capture your market’s attention with:
- High resolution screen printing – highest resolution in the industry reproducing full color with vibrancy and accuracy to the proof.
- Screen print versatility – offering a variety of substrate types and thicknesses on which to print.
- Durability – to withstand harsh conditions with clear coating or laminating, for longer lasting pieces including outdoor durability.
- Colorfast inks – inks that are fade resistant with thicker lay down of pigment giving you longevity over digital printing.
- Heat bendable ink – Screen printing does it better- with no cracking on the bends.
- Spot color and spot gloss – Get accurate and vibrant PMS spot colors that pop and save you money over digital printing costs.
- Flood white – The opacity of our screen printed white ink offers the best coverage in the industry over colored or clear media. It also offers a bright white base for great four color process on colored and transparent substrates.
“Don’t tie up your digital equipment with jobs more appropriate for high speed screen printing!”
With accurate PMS color matching for precision, true pigments, and continuity run after run, Modernistic formulates ink in our custom color Ink Lab to match your exact color needs. Choose from an entire menu of specialty ink options for screen printing techniques:
- Spot Gloss / Spot Matte
- Translucent Ink
- Pearlescent Ink
- Metallic Ink
- Chalkboard Ink
- Fluorescent Ink
- Textured Ink
- Glitter Ink
- Magnetic Receptive Ink
- Adhesive Ink
Die Cutting and Routing – We can help you cut down on your turn around time…
Modernistic has highly trained and experienced precision die cutting experts with decades of experience and talent to bring to your projects. We are one of a rare few that offers both die making and die cutting capabilities in-house. We have the ability to die cut substrates up to 50″ x 120″. Modernistic’s precision cutting services cover the full range of:
- Laser Die Making
- Flat-Bed Die Cutting
- Digital Die Cutting
- Rotary Die Cutting
- Roll-Fed Die Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Routing / Machining
- Saw Cutting
Fabrication – Don’t get bent out of shape we can help!
Modernistic in-house fabrication division helps you create innovative displays with impact and appeal. We design your displays to your exact, unique specifications with our wide variety of fabrication capabilities:
- Solidworks CAD drawings
- Customized designs and prototyping
- Straight line heat bending up to 10’ long
- CNC Routing up to 79″ x 120″
- CNC Milling for jobs up to 15″ x 31″
- Saw cutting
- Deburring, edge finishing and polishing
- Solvent welding and assembly
Services We Provide
- Creative Design/ Solidworks CAD Design
- Screen & Digital Printing
- Die & Router Cutting
- Plastic Fabrication (heat bending)
- Sewing / Heat Welding
- Fulfillment / Distribution
- Drop Shipping
- Inventory Management