Why choose our fleet graphics?
As production experts we have all the tools at our disposal to be relentless ambassadors for your success and resolute to add value to you.
We put our money where our mouth is by not only manufacturing sustainably but we prototype, create, and offer alternate sustainable materials for a cleaner earth.
Efficiencies to Reduce Cost
Every project is fueled by precise, lean production to engineer the best method and machines to meet your deadlines, budget, and exceed expectations.
We Make Your Life Easier
A superior product, better ROI, less stress, and more time for lunch breaks will inevitably make your life easier. We are unstoppable to make that happen.
More Options, Few Limitations
From alternate materials to different methods of print and finishing, we give you the most options to make your project perfect and stop at nothing less.
Explore Our Latest Fleet Graphics WorkSee all
What are fleet graphics?
Fleet graphics (vehicle wraps, mobile media programs) refer to the design, production (print manufacturing), and installation of graphics and branding elements to a fleet of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, trailers, buses, boats, or airplanes. This can include full or partial wraps, decals, logos, conspicuity, and other types of graphics. The purpose of fleet graphics is to promote brand awareness, increase visibility, and make a professional impression on customers, clients, and the public. Fleet graphics can also be used to promote special events, new products, or services. They can be used by a wide range of organizations including corporations, small businesses, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
What are the types of fleet graphics?
- Spot Graphics / Decals – Spot graphics includes simple logos and/or cut lettering to help customers recognize your business.
- Partial Wraps – A partial wrap typically covers at least 1/3 of your vehicle makes your company stand out and enhances brand awareness.
- Full Wrap – Full wraps allow you to create bold new looks to communicate your brand’s story and capture the attention of your potential customers.
- Reflective Accents – Reflective accents are strategically placed to highlight parts of your vehicle visible both day and night.
- Full Reflective Wrap – A full reflective wrap provides a dramatic appearance and better visibility no matter what time of day.
Do you do custom R&D for fleet graphics?
Yes! We have been trusted by major brands in hitting unique colors and solving hard problems for over 50 years!
Why use fleet graphics?
Fleet graphics are inherently one of the most cost-effective forms of advertising because they passively “drive” your message home to millions while you transfer goods.
64% of US drivers notice vehicle graphics
– Nielsen Out of Home Advertising Study 2019
One Truck With Fleet Graphics generates an average of 30,000-70,000 impressions per day (10-14 million per year)
– “Measuring the Value of Vehicle Wraps” by ARD Ventures
Vehicle marketing results in a 97% message recall, compared to a 19% retention for stationary signage
– RYP & Becker Group
Out-of-home advertising generates nearly 4x more online activations per ad dollar than TV, radio, and print
– Nielsen March 2017 OOH Online Activation Survey